(See Below or Visit our website) – https://www.turnkeyroofing.net/commercial-roofing/metal-roof
– Fire Safety Rating Class”A” – the highest rating given. Fire resistance. Noncombustible material
– Resistance to wind damage
– Life expectancy – will last as long as the house if properly installed
– Resistance to Algae, Mildew, insects and will not rot
– Can be applied over one or two existing roofs without need to tear-off; check with your local codes
– Speed and ease of roofing installation
– Reflects radiant heat from the sun, minimizing midday heat gain. – – Save on air conditioning costs. Metal efficiently reflects sunlight and reduces the amount of hear transmitted in home. This thermal reflectivity translates into important energy savings for the homeowner.
– Steel is heavier and sturdier than aluminum
– Beauty, durability and safety
– Rarely needs repair and low preventive maintenance
– Holds up very well under conditions of heavy rain, hail, high winds, extreme temperatures
– Metal is a natural, environmentally friendly roofing material and can be recycled.